Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Doggy Bloggy: Los Angeles

To the Dog in my Life.

I am missing my Marley Moo so much that I find myself staring and gar gar ing over peoples dogs to the point of looking like a psycho dog snatcher. 


There is a serious amount of attention put on dogs here. 




This outlet is like 'Wholefoods' of the dog world, a organic dog food factory where food is bagged and sold by people wearing white overalls and matching health and hygiene hats. An impressive establishment.

I've seen a Dog Hotel, Dog Training Outlets and not forgetting, give your dog the rock star treatment at RockStarRover


I've seen dogs in shops and cafes here in LA. I've sat next to tiny dogs on the next chair. I don't know what the policy is but it seems you can take your dog anywhere. I have seen a big dog in Wholefoods, however, I think it has to go through a special test before it can go into a supermarket. [sit and stay in the queue is going to be a necessity!]

Last week I went to Century City in Beverley Hills that is owned by Westfields. This is provided for dogs. Those chewy things are free and even the water bowls are at different levels. 



Dog Heaven

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life of Sky. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig